This is a follow up to my last post on intuition in the face of a possible disaster. Right now I am experiencing something that feels so right and my intuition is telling me that it is all good and I should put myself out there. The thing is that if I do I will be getting myself into a very sticky and challenging but possibly extremely rewarding situation. At the same time am I confusing following my intuition with following my heart? Are the two mutually exclusive? Or can one get in the way and cloud judgement? If you think you know what I am talking about, you are probably wrong. I'm not ready to really talk about it yet. At this time I am trying to be verrry cautious and verrry careful and I am not taking anything lightly. I am trying to consider everything with both my heart and my head, but it is hard to have them both agree. I hate feeling this way. =(
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Intuition Part 2
But on the bright side, listening to my instincts about the last situation lead to a better job in the end. I am excited to get started.
PS Angela this is sort of a response to your post of omission lol.
Posted by Kristy at 8:55 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment