
When I drive to the Leighton Centre and get to see the most beautiful scenery: baby cows, farm land, the sunrise, horses, deer, the mountains. When I get to the Leighton Centre and I get to see a full panoramic view of the Rocky Mountains in all their beauty. When I hear only the gorgeous sounds of birds, frogs, wind through the grass and trees and crickets in the morning. When I hear the perfect song at the perfect time. When I smell a smell that reminds me of a good memory. When I am with my friends. When I play on the park. When I play soccer or tennis. When I learn something new and exciting. When I see a beautiful flower. When I have an epic conversation about basically nothing. When I capture my imagination in a piece of art. When I listen to my heart. When I care and get cared for. But most of all when I am in the arms of the ones I love.
Monday, May 11, 2009
These are the moments I want to live forever...
Posted by Kristy at 9:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment