I need to let go of petty arguments before they escalate. I need to let go of wanting to know everything. I need to let go of being a planner. I need to let go of worrying about marks. I need to let go of comparing myself to others. I need to let go of my ideas if they don't work. I need to let go of wanting to be the best. I need to let go of failures in the past. I need to let go of moments that feel like they could have changed everything. I need to let go of that one moment...I need to let go of strong negative emotions. I have let go of organization in my room. I have let go of my organization in my mind. I have let go of plans that fell through. I have let go of bad first impressions. I have let go of expectation of morning radio being anything but talk. I have let go of the person I used to be. I have let go of the fact that I'm not a good musician. I have let go of #2 in my phone book. I have let go of eyelashes to the wind and petals to the ground. I have let go of trying to be someone I'm not.
I hold onto my friends. I hold onto memories of happiness. I hold onto my childhood teddy bear. I hold onto childhood dreams. I hold onto the hope of love. I hold onto memories of sadness. I hold onto good books. I hold onto a few extra pounds. I hold onto precious last moments. I hold onto the way this is now. I hold onto things you gave me. I hold onto rebellious plans. I hold onto a four leaf clover. I hold onto the few things I am good at. I hold onto my purse tighter when its dark. I hold onto proof of a job well done. I hold onto old school work. I hold onto old artwork. I hold onto the last days of summer. I hold onto old calendars. I hold onto empty makeup. I hold onto mental photographs. I hold onto others happiness. I hold onto the hope of moving from #2 to #1. I hold onto my favorite pair of jeans. I hold onto letters. I hold onto hotel shampoo even though I never use it. I hold onto my favorite pairs of shoes even with their holes. I hold onto what the M&Ms said years ago. I hold onto those I love extra tight.

2 comments:
I hold on to you =)
<3
I love you immensely
Post a Comment