I seem to be very tired these days. I know that this is definitely the norm for a university student. It is weird though, because even though I am tired at night, I stay awake for about an hour doing pointless things. I am so tired that I could fall asleep right away but, instead I make myself stay awake. I honesty have no idea why I do this, but I hate it. Another thing is that I used to read before I went to sleep, and these days I can't even bring myself to pick up a book. All of this is making my mind just as tired as my body. I have these dreams, which when I wake up, make it seem like I was never sleeping at all. I want to sleep, but really I just want to wake up from this. I wish they made caffeine injections, I would definitely be an addict.
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
I completely know what you are talking about. I find myself so tired all the time and every morning it seems like I need caffeine or I wont function properly.
I know what you mean, I always stay up doing pointless things even when I'm super exhausted.
<3
Awe haha story of my life! Really... At least you didn't write your last blog at 2:00 in the morning. Now that was really pointless!
I have such problems with that! Today I had a 90 minute nap after school! I find it's such a waste of time. I could have been doing something productive rather than lying in my bed. But then at night, I stay up WAY too late doing pointless things! It's a neverending cycle truly.
Question how do you put pictures on blogs?
Post a Comment