CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

TidBits

Today I finished my first year of university and it feels awesome! I am very happy with my final art projects, and even had one put in a small unimportant gallery, but I am still proud. While I am happy that it is all over, and I can taste summer and its amazingness: I am sad because it feels like just as it is all ending, I am starting to become really close with the people in my classes. I know that I will see them in the summer, and again in the fall, but I wish it wasn't ending so soon. 


This is what my summer has in store for me: From May to June I will be training for my new job at the Leighton Art Center as a camp counsellor, Mon-Fri 8-5. At the same time I will be doing one Creative Kids class per week, Par-T-Perfect on the weekend, and tutoring twice a week. So basically I will be working around 50 hours a week from May to June. After that it calms down to only 2 jobs, but it will still be about 45 hours a week. I also plan on seeing all my friends, going out once and a while, and having some fun random adventures where I can squeeze them in. I know it will be fun/exhausting/awesome all at the same time, and hopefully I don't have a heart attack. 

I also plan on getting my first tattoo this summer! I am going to get "Dare You to Move" on my right wrist. I still need to scout out a tattoo shop and an artist to do it, but eventually it will happen. 

Final note: I read FML today and it made me feel good about myself, then I watched America's Next Top Model with Erinn, and I hate my life again. haha Tyra always does that to me =( But also on a happier note, I had the best time tonight with my art friends and laughed a ton. Charades all the way! =D

2 comments:

Angela said...

lol I love how very different the tones of our two blogs are. you be the glass half full and ill be the glass half empty, we could fight crime!

Tamara said...

I'm happy that your first year of uni went so well!!!
Crazy summer! You'll be making lots of money though! I'm excited to be home and hanging out with you when you're not working!
Also, I want to go with you to get your tattoo lol
<3